To encourage and fortify relationships between military service members, veterans, their families, their friends, and their Country; to nurture the path of communication for everyone, ensuring that no one is alone or left behind; and proving that we have not, are not, and will never forget the nobility of their sacrifices.

Friday, May 11, 2012

Guitar Needed For Deployed Friend

Today, I'm looking for anyone who either has a guitar to donate, or will sell one cheap. One of my best friends, who I've known for almost twenty years has begun his eleventheeth deployment (I've lost track.) He told me he'd like to get a hold of a guitar for this deployment and I'm hoping there is someone out there who can help. I will pay for postage to send the guitar down range.

If you can help, please email me at wordsforwarriors@gmail.com.

A million thanks.

No comments: