To encourage and fortify relationships between military service members, veterans, their families, their friends, and their Country; to nurture the path of communication for everyone, ensuring that no one is alone or left behind; and proving that we have not, are not, and will never forget the nobility of their sacrifices.

Monday, July 16, 2012

Weekly Heros

I am pledging to write weekly about a Hero. Some of these Heroes will be living heroes, and some will have made the ultimate sacrifice. My goal is to write about one person who preformed an extraordinary action; in writing about such a person I will be honoring them, their friends, their actions, their families the only way I know how.

If you have a Hero who has impacted your life, please contact me. I would love to write about someone you care about.

Send email to wordsforwarriors@gmail.com

Remember.... Their Sacrifice. Our Freedom.

No comments: