To encourage and fortify relationships between military service members, veterans, their families, their friends, and their Country; to nurture the path of communication for everyone, ensuring that no one is alone or left behind; and proving that we have not, are not, and will never forget the nobility of their sacrifices.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Put yourself in his dad’s shoes « BurnPit

A loving father, grieving for his Marine son who was killed in Iraq is ordered to pay court cost for the lawyers who protested his son's funeral. Wow.  I have so many responses, I am dizzy just trying to think of one to put in print. In the end I will just encourage you to read the story for yourself and make up your own mind, then let me know how it makes you feel and what you think of it all.

I send my best wishes to the brave Father, and am so grateful for organizations like The American Legion who help our Veteran's and their Families in so many ways, this just being one of them.

Put yourself in his dad’s shoes « BurnPit

Posted using ShareThis

1 comment:

The Sniper said...

I would rather put myself in a hide site outside a certain church with a spotter.