To encourage and fortify relationships between military service members, veterans, their families, their friends, and their Country; to nurture the path of communication for everyone, ensuring that no one is alone or left behind; and proving that we have not, are not, and will never forget the nobility of their sacrifices.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Veterans Day/Memorial Day Song

My friend Gene who served this country as an Oakland Police officer posted this and I thought it was so wonderful I had to post it here for everyone to see.  It not only brought a tear to my eye, but made me proud of the performing 3rd graders.  This is excellent and I advise you to take the time to listen to it.  It might be the best three minutes of your day.

Thanks you Soldiers Veterans Day/Memorial Day Song by Tussing Elementary Third Grade Class






No comments: