To encourage and fortify relationships between military service members, veterans, their families, their friends, and their Country; to nurture the path of communication for everyone, ensuring that no one is alone or left behind; and proving that we have not, are not, and will never forget the nobility of their sacrifices.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Nominated For LetterToASoldier.com

I received this email, I don't know who nominated Words For Warriors for this, but my most sincere thanks.
Words For Warriors Listing Approved

Dear Kristin,

My name is Andrea-- I'm contacting you from LetterToASoldier.com. I wanted to let you know that your website (Words For Warriors) has been nominated for our list and has now been approved.

You can find your site listed at: www.lettertoasoldier.com
Rank on LetterToASoldier.com is based on voting. I have added a button so all of you can improve Words For Warriors Rankings.  

No comments: