To encourage and fortify relationships between military service members, veterans, their families, their friends, and their Country; to nurture the path of communication for everyone, ensuring that no one is alone or left behind; and proving that we have not, are not, and will never forget the nobility of their sacrifices.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Remembering


There is no shortage of souls to remember this Memorial Day. I myself have a list. Some are people I knew, and some are people I know only from the stories of my friends. I think about those who gave the ultimate sacrifice and their families often. You should too. If by some lucky chance you don't know anyone who has died, you can see a list here, and get to know a little bit about those who died for you, courtesy of The Daily Price Of Freedom at David Bellavia.com 

No comments: