To encourage and fortify relationships between military service members, veterans, their families, their friends, and their Country; to nurture the path of communication for everyone, ensuring that no one is alone or left behind; and proving that we have not, are not, and will never forget the nobility of their sacrifices.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Happenings....

This weekend is Relay For Life, a 24 hour American Cancer Society Fundraiser. Words For Warriors does indeed have a team. We are still accepting donations. If you live in the area please stop by Lassen Union High School this Saturday July 31st at 10 am to Sunday August 1st until 10 am. There are lots of activities for children, and LOTS of stuff to see.

After Relay, I will be turning off all electronics for two weeks to spend some quality time with my family before school starts. I will miss you all. However, if you email Ben perhaps he will post some of his thoughts in my absence.

I hope everyone spends the rest of the summer with good friends and family. I have some BIG plans coming up for Words For Warriors this Fall, so stay tuned!

No comments: