To encourage and fortify relationships between military service members, veterans, their families, their friends, and their Country; to nurture the path of communication for everyone, ensuring that no one is alone or left behind; and proving that we have not, are not, and will never forget the nobility of their sacrifices.

Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Wishes

Alex M. Pizza sits in a C17 in Turkmenistan

As 2010 comes to an end, I've thought about the past year. The ups, the downs, and the in betweens. The new friendships I've gained, and the memories of loved ones passed.

 I have high expectations for 2011 on a personal and a professional scale. I hope to be touching more lives, and helping more people, making sure that no one feels forgotten about. As a country we should embrace those who are willing to sacrifice not only their time with their families, but their lives, for us.

In the year that Words For Warriors has been supporting our Deployed servicemen and women we have not had a single casualty. Most of all I hope and pray I can say the same this time next year.

To Hope. To Honor. To Sacrifice. To Family. To Homecomings.
Cheers.
Happy New Year.

No comments: