To encourage and fortify relationships between military service members, veterans, their families, their friends, and their Country; to nurture the path of communication for everyone, ensuring that no one is alone or left behind; and proving that we have not, are not, and will never forget the nobility of their sacrifices.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Time Away

I apologize for my absence. Due to a family crisis I have been away.  I have been working on several things in the background and will start posting again by the end of the week. Thank you for your patience.

2 comments:

ParaPacem said...

Hi -
Just happened by today on link from Sniper - so I know nought about your situation but want to extend my hopes, prayers and good wishes for you in your family crisis. May all things work out for you.

Unknown said...

ParaPacem~

Thank you for your kind words and visit. Any of The Sniper's readers are more than welcome here, although our styles and content are different. He is one of my most valued supporters and I don't know where I'd be without him.