To encourage and fortify relationships between military service members, veterans, their families, their friends, and their Country; to nurture the path of communication for everyone, ensuring that no one is alone or left behind; and proving that we have not, are not, and will never forget the nobility of their sacrifices.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

December Thanks

I would like to take a moment to thank those special people who helped me, help the soldiers in the month of December.  To the Erwin family and the Strickland's, thank you for your care package donations.  I know they put a smile on more than one soldiers face.

Many Thanks to "Olde Guy" for "Walking before them and understanding their plight, and wanting to help, with no need for recognition."

You might not need recognition "Olde Guy" but you deserve it all the same.

I would also like to send a special thanks to one of my oldest and dearest, friends Kevin.  One good thing about that 3rd deployment.....you inspired all of this.  Thank you for helping me, help your brothers and sisters who sacrifice so much for me and my loved ones.

And to My Staff Sergeant- This project has given many gifts, and getting to become friends with you is one of them.

Thank You All

No comments: