To encourage and fortify relationships between military service members, veterans, their families, their friends, and their Country; to nurture the path of communication for everyone, ensuring that no one is alone or left behind; and proving that we have not, are not, and will never forget the nobility of their sacrifices.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Words From A Warrior


SPC Brandt is one of the soldiers who read and responded to the Veteran's Day letters.  She is also someone I am proud to call a friend.  


I just wanted to say again how grateful I (and everyone else here) am for the letters and pictures from the kids back in the states. It was wonderful to hear about all of you and I really appreciate the time you spent to send us mail. I hope you guys are all doing well, and you are heroes to all of us.
Respectfully,
SPC Brandt



No comments: