To encourage and fortify relationships between military service members, veterans, their families, their friends, and their Country; to nurture the path of communication for everyone, ensuring that no one is alone or left behind; and proving that we have not, are not, and will never forget the nobility of their sacrifices.

Monday, January 4, 2010

January Mailing

Well the holiday's have passed and we are officially in the year 2010.  To get the year started off right I am currently putting together my first mass mailing.  I have contributions from 5 teachers and their students between Janesville Union and Lassen High School.  There are more teachers and students who have promised me letters, poems, and artwork is on the way. I am very excited.  


I will post a little note as I send off the letters with special thanks to those teachers and students who have contributed.  


Once again... I thank you for taking the time to help make make sure our hard working soldiers know how much we care.  If you have any letters, poems, art work, or donations please contact me.  I will be happy to pick them up and get them sent downrange as soon as possible.  


Keep in mind that Valentines Day is next month.  I know the soldiers would love to have Valentine's wishes too.  Even if it's just a heart cut out with a THANK YOU.  They are grateful for everything we send.   

No comments: