To encourage and fortify relationships between military service members, veterans, their families, their friends, and their Country; to nurture the path of communication for everyone, ensuring that no one is alone or left behind; and proving that we have not, are not, and will never forget the nobility of their sacrifices.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Operation Postcard

I need your help with Operation Postcard. As some of you know I plant postcards at local businesses for their customers to write a note of thanks. I collect the postcards sending them downrange. It has been suggested to me I should have Words For Warriors postcards made using children's artwork. I LOVE this idea so much I am putting a call out for children's artwork. There is no age limit. I would like artwork that reflects their patriotism. Please email pictures, if you do not have the capabilities to email pictures please contact me and we will make other arrangements.
Please include child's name (last name optional), age, and hometown.

No comments: