To encourage and fortify relationships between military service members, veterans, their families, their friends, and their Country; to nurture the path of communication for everyone, ensuring that no one is alone or left behind; and proving that we have not, are not, and will never forget the nobility of their sacrifices.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Belated Thank You

Last year, Leslie and her family made extra Christmas cards to be sent off to our troops. I realize it's been a year since Leslie and her family sent the cards, but I never thanked them.... better late than never, right? I know Emily Post says I have up to one year to write my thank you's... whew I'm just in time.

Thank You Leslie Bobb, Leslie's children, and her mother, Mary Anne Herbel for thinking of and supporting our troops during the holidays! 

No comments: