To encourage and fortify relationships between military service members, veterans, their families, their friends, and their Country; to nurture the path of communication for everyone, ensuring that no one is alone or left behind; and proving that we have not, are not, and will never forget the nobility of their sacrifices.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Last week I had my sixth month dental appointment and cleaning. I see the same Dental Assistant every visit. This visit when I walked in, my Dental Assistant said to me, "Before I forget, you were the one who informed me on the needs of our Wounded Warriors and because of you, I donate to them every year. So thank you."

Just goes to show you, you never know who is listening, and how serious they will take you. A simple conversation about me participating in the annual Valour-IT fundraiser has turned into education and action for an otherwise uninformed civilian. 

Who have you talked to lately? With the drawdown of Iraq, and thousands still in Afghanistan as well as other hostile Middle Eastern countries, it's not time to forget our men and women. 

Remember... Their Sacrifice. Our Freedom. 

1 comment:

CI-Roller Dude said...

I bet that was the person who sent all the dental floss that I never used....