To encourage and fortify relationships between military service members, veterans, their families, their friends, and their Country; to nurture the path of communication for everyone, ensuring that no one is alone or left behind; and proving that we have not, are not, and will never forget the nobility of their sacrifices.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Fight For Our Future

In an effort to do my part in fighting for our future... like so many of our proud men and women I have become highly involved in Relay for Life.  I am the Team Captain of the Words For Warriors Linked team.  In an effort to get as many students and community members involved I have Teamed up with Links from Lassen Union High School because it only seemed appropriate to fight FOR our future WITH our future.

You can check out the Team Words For Warriors Linked page here.  This page will soon be updated.
You can check out my Personal Team Captain page here. 


No comments: